Alcatel-Lucent Business partners
To assure high level quality of expertise and warranty a long-term commitment to the success of your business, Alcatel-Lucent Business partners must meet requirements in three areas : business
, service capabilities
. These requirements give rise to three categories of partnerships, associated with the following types of accreditation:
|Certified Business Partner
- This level of partnership is designed to enable partners to offer customers essential technical skills and services.
- Certified Business Partners may specialize in voice, data, security products or solutions.
- These partners are usually indirect resellers who work with our value-added distributors.
|Expert Business Partner
- Expert Business partners have the highest level of technical expertise and reliability, with detailed knowledge of at least one Alcatel-Lucent product line.
- These Partners may specialize in voice, data, security or any other product line.
- They may be direct or indirect resellers.
|Premium Business Partner
- Premium Business partners have the same level of technical skill as Expert Business Partners, but have expertise in at least three separate product lines and do a larger volume of business with Alcatel-Lucent.
- Value-added distributors (which sell to partners) must have an advanced specialization in at least one product line, which corresponds to their core business.
- These distributors provide technical advice and services to the partners to whom they sell.
|Global Business Partner
- Global Business Partners companies with extensive resources that operate worldwide and can respond to international calls for tender.